BRANDON MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
If you have been injured in a car accident or other motor vehicle accident, it is important to hire a law firm you can trust to follow through on your case. At Carman & Bevington, our attorneys personally handle each case from start to finish.
After an accident, you may not know which steps to take first. You may have to pay medical expenses and you may be out of work or need a new car. Depending on the severity of your injuries, your health issues may endure long after the accident. If you or someone you love has recently been involved in an accident in the Tampa Bay area, we are a law firm you can trust to handle every detail so that you and your loved one can focus on recovery.
Based in Brandon, Florida, we serve clients throughout the Tampa Bay area. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today. You will not pay us a dime unless we obtain compensation for your accident injuries.
Car wrecks cause more injuries than any other type of accident. Many people who have been in auto accidents typically suffer serious neck and back injuries as well as other types of injuries.
- Car accidents: A large part of our practice is devoted to representing clients who have been injured in rear-end collisions and other car accidents, from relatively minor fender-benders to catastrophic and even fatal collisions.
- Truck accidents: If you have been injured due to the negligence of a commercial truck driver, you need a lawyer who understands how unique federal and state laws affect issues of liability in truck accident cases.
- Motorcycle accidents: The majority of motorcycle accidents are caused by negligent drivers failing to keep an eye out for smaller vehicles. Our attorneys understand what it takes to obtain fair compensation for motorcycle accident victims.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians are particularly vulnerable to negligent drivers. We represent clients who have been injured in crosswalk accidents and all other types of pedestrian auto accidents.
- Vehicle defects: If your injuries were caused by a tire defect or any other defect in your vehicle or another driver’s vehicle, it may be possible for you to obtain compensation from the manufacturer, supplier or dealer.
- Claims against your insurance company: If you are having trouble obtaining uninsured and under insured motorist (UM), personal injury protection (PIP) or medical payments (MedPay) benefits from your own insurance company, we can help. In many cases, it becomes necessary to file a lawsuit against your own insurance company.
If you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss what we can do to help you obtain fair compensation.