Aggressive Trial Attorneys for Brandon, FL Accident Victims
If You’ve Been Injured, Contact Us to Discuss Your Options
Under Florida law, people injured due to the negligence of others have the right to claim compensation from those parties and their insurance companies. Our firms’ personal injury practice is broad and includes but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other motor vehicles.
- Premises liability: Property owners have responsibilities toward their guests. We handle slip/trip and fall accidents and other premises related incidents resulting from the negligence of the property owner.
- Workplace accidents: If your workplace injuries were caused by someone other than your employer, you may be entitled to more than just workers’ compensation.
- Medical malpractice: We represent people who have been injured due to the professional negligence of doctors, nurses, hospitals and other medical providers.
- Nursing home and assisted living facility negligence: If your parent or other loved one has suffered abuse or neglect in a nursing home or assisted living facility, we can help.
- Boating accidents: We assist people who have been injured in boating accidents involving intoxicated boaters and other negligent parties.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation — we serve clients in communities in and around the Tampa Bay area. We take every personal injury case on contingency fee basis, which means you won’t pay a dime unless we get compensation for your injuries.